At Faith’s Gardens we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the personal information we collect about you lawfully, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What data do we collect?
We will collect personal information that can be used to identify you when you contact us, make enquiries or request a quotation. This personal information may comprise the following:
- Your title, name and company
- Contact information, including your postal and email address, and telephone number
We do not take card payments, only accepting payment via BACS, so will not take or store any personal financial information.
Why do we collect this data?
We collect information from you to help us better understand your needs and provide the best possible service for you.
We only collect personal information to enable us to carry out our legitimate interests, to enable us to fulfill our obligations and to comply with legal requirements. Our legitimate interests are:
- The fulfillment of our services at the request of clients
- Compliance with legal requirements and regulations
How do we use that data?
We may use your information in various ways, including the following:
- Internal record keeping
- To update your information on our records
- We may periodically send newsletters, information about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided. You will always have the choice to ‘opt-out’ of receiving these emails via the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of each email.
We will not sell or pass on your personal information for other organisations to use for their own purposes, and will only share your information when we are legally obliged to at the request of a government or law enforcement authority.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you, ask for it to be deleted altogether from our systems, or updated if it is incorrect by calling us on 07929 563304, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
How secure is your data?
We take the security of our clients’ and suppliers’ personal data very seriously and take appropriate steps to ensure your data is securely stored. Only authorised personnel are able to access your personal information and all personal information is transferred using secure processes. We only hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfill our relationship with you. Any personal information which we take will be held securely within our company.
In the unlikely event of a security breach, you would be notified, and in accordance with the GDPR, it may also be necessary to notify the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).